Just to spare the repeated small talk explanations, here is a brief bullet list:
- I wanted to start over with a clean slate;
- I was bored with my old style;
- I felt that my shaved head looked ridiculous on its own;
- I want to look more cybernetic (and no longer get thinly veiled looks of apathy and disinterest from the senior management);
- I no longer wanted to look like a guy in his 30s trying to look like a human;
- The “regular biological eyes” look is now increasingly fashionable and I don’t want to be fashionable;
- It was boring;
- I probably will get eye cancer from all the contact lens solution and eye drops (might as well get used to having red eyes); and
- It looks freaking AWESOME.
Thank you. Fear me, humans!